Welcome to the ETC. Family
We're more than pumped that we get to work together. There is one thing you should know about us. We believe in being completely TRANSPARENT with our Customers and our ETC. Team. In that spirit we're sharing our Policies and Procedures and also our Secret Sauce (the WHY).
Policies and Procedures
One point of contact makes your life easy!
Phoenix Director of Operations, Danielle 760-716-1866 firstname.lastname@example.org
Las Vegas Director of Operations, Kaylyn 702-964-8987 email@example.com
Getting started- ETC keeps it simple!
1. Fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form. This must be on file before we can deploy our Bright, Shiny, Happy People.
- There is a 5 hour minimum per person per shift. WHY?
- Notice of changes or cancellation must be made 48 hours before the event.
- Our Operations team is available by text or phone before, during and after you event. All communication goes through Operations (never directly to staff). WHY?
- Upon request, ETC Operations will provide you staff names the night before the event. WHY?
- Invoices are sent out on Monday. Payment is due upon receipt and the credit card on file will be charged.
2. Submit a Work Order Request.
good to know
We’re sure you’ll love our team and they’ll love you. Our people are great, so here are a few points to keep in mind.
- Requests for a specific ETC. Team member can be met, but may be billed at an additional charge.
- Tips are never expected but always appreciated. With that being said please be mindful that it is hard on the team to see cash going into a tip jar that they had a part in earning and then not receiving any of it. Happy Tipping!
- Never offer the ETC. Team employment directly.